Untagged Domain Name Drop Catching and Backordering System
.uk domain name dropcatching solutions and dropcatcher hosting.
Account Log in
Recent domain catches
Free Nominet DAC/TAG Dropcatch Hosting
We are looking into offering FREE DAC / TAG / Dropcatch hosting.
You can catch as many .uk domain names for your customers or yourself.
- We will setup a dropcatch server for you to manage and administer yourself.
- You will need to supply your own Nominet TAG/DAC information.
- Domain names will be registered directly to your Nominet TAG.
- You add your own domain names and set your own DAC query rate.
- You get your own password protected admin area.
- When you catch a domain name using our system, you pay us £25 (+ your standard Nominet registration fee).
If you are interested in this service, please contact us:
Own Nominet DAC/TAG Dropcatch Hosting
We are now offering domain name TAG hosting for Nominet members with DAC and EPP access.
- Hosting with an average < 2ms access to Nominet
- Password protected user interface to administer query rate, domain names and configuration
- Change the DAC query rate hourly
- Add, change, remove domain names you want to catch
- When the domain name is available, the system will automatically send the EPP Create command
- Custom software written in C++
£150 / month , £25 one time setup fee. Contact us for more information.
Coming Soon - March 2020
We will soon be releasing the long awaited Untagged Dropcatcher Customer area shortly.
Our users have been asking for this for a long time now and we have finally got around to this, at the moment the new responsive GUI is in production, it will then be tested then made available for all our users. Many new features to be introduced like automatic bidding, Stripe payment management, New watch list, up-to 30 days domain lists, domain information pages + more
All existing user will be emailed how to change to the new system. This will be a new sign-up process. We will also be managing funds differently.
Signup now (or check back soon) to be kept up to date when we release the new system.
What is Dropcatching or Backordering?
Dropcatching or back ordering is a way to acquire a domain name that is already registered by someone else. When the current owner of a domain name does not renew the name's registration it goes into a reclamation period of approximately 3 months, this allows the current owner to stake their claim on a domain name before it is released back to the public for general registration by anyone.
Our service allows you to try and catch these names the split-second they become available to the public, we do this by querying the Nominet whois for the domain name and the second it becomes available, we send the register command to the registry.
If we catch the domain name, the person with the highest bid on the name will be the owner of the new name.
There are no charges for our service, unless we register a domain name you have chosen to place a bid on and we have successfully caught the domain name for you.