Account Log in
Recent domain catches
Free Nominet DAC/TAG Dropcatch Hosting
We are looking into offering FREE DAC / TAG / Dropcatch hosting.
You can catch as many .uk domain names for your customers or yourself.
- We will setup a dropcatch server for you to manage and administer yourself.
- You will need to supply your own Nominet TAG/DAC information.
- Domain names will be registered directly to your Nominet TAG.
- You add your own domain names and set your own DAC query rate.
- You get your own password protected admin area.
- When you catch a domain name using our system, you pay us £25 (+ your standard Nominet registration fee).
If you are interested in this service, please contact us:
Own Nominet DAC/TAG Dropcatch Hosting
We are now offering domain name TAG hosting for Nominet members with DAC and EPP access.
- Hosting with an average < 2ms access to Nominet
- Password protected user interface to administer query rate, domain names and configuration
- Change the DAC query rate hourly
- Add, change, remove domain names you want to catch
- When the domain name is available, the system will automatically send the EPP Create command
- Custom software written in C++
£150 / month , £25 one time setup fee. Contact us for more information.
What is Dropcatching or Backordering?
Dropcatching or back ordering is a way to acquire a domain name that is already registered by someone else. When the current owner of a domain name does not renew the name's registration it goes into a reclamation period of approximately 3 months, this allows the current owner to stake their claim on a domain name before it is released back to the public for general registration by anyone.
We are no longer providing a public dropcatching service only HOSTED DAC solutions.